CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sleeping Puppy

I've been home with pink eye since Tuesday and today I finally got some motivation after reading the new Scrapbooks Etc magazine. I lifted this idea from a Halloween layout on page 19. The lighting isn't the greatest because there was a storm outside when I was trying to get some natural light!

This is another page for Hurley's album. I really went out of my comfort zone which I've been trying to do! I usually only use one pattern paper and keep it pretty simple so I really like this one. The striped paper is from the DCWV Green Stack and the green dot is from the Nana's Nursery stack. I used Storybook to cut the big marquee at 7 1/2" and the smaller marquees at 3" & 2 3/4". The bone is cut from Mickey at 3/4" and sleeping is from Makin the Grade at 1". The crooked scallop and circle are from Mini Monograms and I don't remember what size. The paw stamp is StampinUp and the puppy stamp is Cloud 9 Designs. I used the Bow Easy to do a super small bow on the bone and it looks really cute in person!





You can click on any picture to enlarge it. As always, thank you for looking!

8 comments:

scubascrapper brandi said...

awwwwwwwwwwww...so sweet.

JeepinMaMa said...

my goodness! isn't he just the cutest little thing! Great job!

Amy C said...

How cute!!

Christina said...

What a cutie! Great LO.

Ms_Dee said...

I love the Layouts.....but ...hehe...the pics of the lil fella are absolutely the cutest ever.......

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how CUTE!!! He's adorable! Great layout!

Anonymous said...

OMG, that's just too PRECIOUS!!! I love that last layout and the picture. I love chocolate labs. Mine's only 1/2 chocolate lab, but you can definitely see it in her. I would love to have had her as a puppy!

Brenda said...

awwwww I love this layout and the photos!!!
hugs
Brenda