And here's the layout I created. I used more of the pictures from my sister's beautiful Caribbean wedding. These are just close up shots of some of the rings, sand ceremony, bouquet, and a rose in the sand that fell off my brother in law's boutonnière. The paper was all from my stash. From the Calligraphy cartridge, details was cut at 2" and the swirl was cut at 1". The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch.Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Scrapsketch #163
Here's sketch #163 over at Scrapsketch...
And here's the layout I created. I used more of the pictures from my sister's beautiful Caribbean wedding. These are just close up shots of some of the rings, sand ceremony, bouquet, and a rose in the sand that fell off my brother in law's boutonnière. The paper was all from my stash. From the Calligraphy cartridge, details was cut at 2" and the swirl was cut at 1". The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch.
And here's the layout I created. I used more of the pictures from my sister's beautiful Caribbean wedding. These are just close up shots of some of the rings, sand ceremony, bouquet, and a rose in the sand that fell off my brother in law's boutonnière. The paper was all from my stash. From the Calligraphy cartridge, details was cut at 2" and the swirl was cut at 1". The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Beautiful layout. I just wanted to come visit since we are now teammates at Scrapsketch :O)
Hugs,
Samantha
OMGOSH this is soooo beautiful!!!!
hugs
Brenda
Post a Comment