CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Another ScrapSketch

I really love using sketches...I find I get layouts done a lot quicker and easier when I have something to follow! I especially loved this one because of the big marquee...I've been wanting to use one like this for awhile! You can see the original sketch at the Scrap Sketch website.

The pattern papers are from the DCWV Nana's Nursery stack. Black, white, and pink are from my cardstock stash. The marquee is from Storybook and I used design studio to make it more square rather than rectangular. You & me is from Lyrical Letters cut at 1 1/2. The heart is from George cut at 2 1/2. I used the cuttlebug Argyle folder to emboss the heart. The pink heart embellishment is from an old Me & My Big Ideas set. The stamp (I love you with all my) is from a CTMH set. I used the Bow Easy to make a double bow. I originally had the ribbon like the sketch but it didn't flow as well as the ribbon with the bow.





As always thank you for looking!

4 comments:

It's Jenn! said...

very nice!!! Did you write "love you with all my" yourself?!?! My handwriting is terrible, I am deathly afraid to use it on my pages, lol. Yours looks like a stamp, beautiful!

Annalise said...

Oops no it is definitely a stamp! I knew I forgot to include something!

BrendaB said...

Such a pretty page! I love the colors you used!

Amy C said...

Beautiful LO!! I love the colors you used.