CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hurley's Puppy Scrapbook

These layouts were done awhile ago but I never got around to taking pictures and posting them.

The title for this was created in design studio with All Mixed Up. The circle was cut from George. I used Fiskars and Martha Stewart punches for the borders.

I think I used Alphalicious for the font on this one. The arrows are from Graphically Speaking. The arrows and "one" are embossed with the Swiss dots folder on the Cuttlebug.



I wanted to do a layout of the names we were considering for him. My boyfriend was set on Reese (from Terminator) and I really wanted Coach (I love the purses and thought it'd be a cute boy name). When I picked him up I thought of Hurley from Lost and it was perfect. It fits him perfectly! The circles and squares were cut from George....My expression always cuts scallops crooked and these circles were too. At first I was really mad but I kinda like the crooked look to them. The names were cut from Lyrical Letters.







As always, thank you for looking!

3 comments:

It's Jenn! said...

precious! I have some puppy pics of my Dobe this makes me want to pull out. Can you believe they were ever that tiny????

Tulip Princess said...

I love the idea of the layout with the possible names for your puppy!!! He's such a cutie! Look at those eyes :)

Unknown said...

So adorable!! You're so talented. I love your LO's! I'm glad I found your blog. Thanks for leaving a post on mine! I'm a follower now too! ;)