Well in less than two weeks I will be bringing home my chocolate lab puppy and I could not wait to get started on his album! I went shopping over the weekend for some toys and things and figured I would scrap those!
I lifted this idea from Luvinmylabs (http://amyrs81.blogspot.com/).
The circles are cut from George at 6 and 3 inches. The heart is also from George at 1 3/4. Jan 09 is cut from Alphalicious at 1 inch. The buttons are a Martha Stewart punch. The title is computer generated and only took me about an hour to get right!!


2 comments:
I LOVE this layout!! It's so cute and I think the title was well worth the effort because I love that too! So excited for you and your new puppy!
Love the cute puppy page and congrats on the new puppy. Thanks for sharing your awesome work. Stop by my blog and get your award.
Post a Comment