My good friend found this picture of her and her boyfriend from a few years ago and really wanted to do something cute with it. This is what I came up with for her.
The canvas is 8 by 10 and the picture is 5 by 7. The green, brown & pink strips are 2 by 10 and embossed with the Cuttlebug swiss dots. The top black piece is 2 inches and then I used the threading water punch. It's put on with pop dots to give it some dimension. Love and You are cut from Opposites Attract at 1 inch and Love is on shadow.
This was my first canvas and I am hooked!! I can't wait to do some of my own pictures.
1 comment:
Okay, I KNOW I said 'I LOOOOVE' this on all your other posts so far, but I have to say 'I LOOOOVE' this for this too!!! First of all it's such an awesome idea to use a wall-canvas and I just love how it all turned out - plus it's a really cute picture.
You're making me want to *cough* dust off my Cricut and actually use it...!
Post a Comment